You are very welcome!
The hotel is open for hotel guests and we can continue to offer almost all facilities to our hotel guests as you are used to. We work according to the guidelines of the RIVM.
In order to meet the guidelines of the RIVM (Dutch Health Organisation) and to guarantee the health of our guests and staff, we have made a number of adjustments to our hotel, of which we would like to inform you herewith:
- We keep the prescribed distance of 1.5 meters to our guests and at the check-in and check-out we also take into account that no contact with the hands is made and therefore we put everything on the counter for you. We ask you to bear this in mind as well.
- Since 1 December 2020, it has been compulsory to wear a mouth mask in public places. We therefore ask you to wear a mouth mask in the corridors and at reception.
- We check our staff. In case of symptoms such as coughing and/or fever, our staff will stay at home.
- Should you experience any symptoms before arrival, we ask you to inform us. Please do check your travel insurance, so that any costs are covered.
- Hotel Victoria also offers cancellation insurance. For €20,- per room reservation you can cancel your booking free of charge at any time. You will need to do this within 5 days of making your reservation. From 1 June 2020, our normal cancellation conditions will apply again.
- The terrace, restaurant and bar are open daily until 22:00.
- Our other facilities such as the sauna, miniature golf and tennis court are open as usual.
Besides our hotel rooms, we have a number of apartments and a studio, where you have access to a kitchen. More information about our apartments and studio can be found on our website under 'apartments'.
We hope to have informed you sufficiently and are looking forward to welcoming you in good health as soon as possible.
Kind regards from Bergen aan Zee,
Meijer family and the entire Victoria team